One of the mentors that Todd Polke has learnt a lot from is Dr Demartini – a NY Times bestselling author, speaking and investor.
Dr Demartini’s read over 20,000 books…and he lives on the luxury ship ‘The World’ that has more billionaires per square metre than anywhere on the planet.
Here’s 15 of Dr Demartini’s best tips for life success…
1. Write and read your goals. No mucking around. Do this at the start of every day.
2. Clear away your goal’s obstacles. Banish time-wasters, like talking on the phone with no clear intent or TV.
3. Prioritize your activities. What will make the most difference NOW?
4. Act on top priorities. Action, action, ACTION.
5. Visualize your success. When meditating. When walking the dog. When brushing your teeth.
6. Write and read your affirmations. Every day. Print it out and put it in your wallet so you can read it when you’re out.
7. Practice deep breathing and stretching. Make sure that you move stagnant energy out of your body.
8. Do selective and collective reading. Find mentors, and LEARN their strategies. APPLY their strategies.
9. Dress for success. Every time. Every Day. You never know when you’ll next big opportunity.
10. Love what you do and do what you love. It’s the only way to life an on-purpose life.
11. Surround yourself with ‘succeeders’. They will drive you to step-up in every way.
12. Drink lots of water. This can’t be emphasised enough.
13. Eat light, moderate meals. This too can’t be emphasised enough in terms of illness prevention.
14. Reduce the four ‘addictors’ — coffee, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar. All are stimulants. Some are poison that will kill you.
15. Contract and then relax all muscles. It helps flush your lymphatic system and boosts your immune system.
I hope you got a couple of good ideas from Dr Demartini there.
Let me know if you’d like me to send more.
And if you’re looking for dozens more ideas to build a portfolio….increase your income….and live your best life…make sure you join Todd at the Property Wealth Masterclass.