Here’s some interesting quotes on investing and money to help you prosper as an investor.
1.Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what one’s aim. – John D Rockefeller –the richest man on earth in his time.
2. I am a marvellous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. Zsa Zsa Gabor
Hmmm. Don’t know the moral of this one – maybe get a prenup if marrying a bombshell celebrity?
3. As a general rule, the most successful man in life, is the one with the best information. – Benjamin Disraeli.
Where do you get your information about property? Aim to get your information and data from well-respected property research houses – not the mainstream press – because by the time you read it in the newspapers it’s old news.
4. Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen.
Can’t argue with that one.
5. This is one of the particularly dangerous months to speculate in stocks. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March June, December, August and February. – Mark Twain
Same goes for property investing. Remember buying a property without sufficient suburb research is not investing – it’s speculating!
6. I’ve noticed that people who don’t respect money, don’t have any. – John P Getty
You get more of what you value most. That’s why people who say ‘’Money’s not that important to me” areoften dead-broke!
7. Things may come to those who wait, but only what’s left behind by those who hustle. –Abraham Lincoln.
So true. When people say “Now’s not the time for me to start investing, I am going to wait” I think to myself, what are you waiting for a sign from God!
Some key suburbs markets are moving right now…and each day you delay in getting invested is money you are effectively wasting.
8. Berkshire buys when the lemmings are heading the other way. – Warren Buffet
There’s always a place to invest in the Australian property market, because market cycles move at different times. The questions is where now? Your research will show you the way.
9. Give me six hours to cut down a tree, and I’ll spend the first 4 sharpening the axe. – Abraham Lincoln
Preparation is key to success. And, the Christmas break is a great time to get yourself market ready so you’re ready to seize opportunities in the new year.