She came to Australia as a Migrant from North China…when she was 8.
She grew up tough – in working class West Sydney…
Her dad worked as a baker – he’s never earnt more than $50,000 per year.
And, her mum cleaned houses…and did some sewing from home.
She started out her own work-life as a humble Salon worker…
Now in her 30’s she earns around $870 per day passive income from real estate (that’s money in her pocket after loan repayments and property expenses.)
How is this possible?
Instead of ‘following the herd’ and buying only residential property…she invests in super-high cashflow, commercial properties – offices, warehouses and cafes and the like.
The top 5 advantages of this approach are:
- She gets net passive income of up to $20,000 per year from a single $450,000 property. (That’s money in her pocket after loan repayments and expenses).
- She doesn’t need to worry about “APRA” and serviceability. That’s because her portfolio is so cashflow positive….the banks virtually throw money at her
- She doesn’t need to wait 5, 10, or 20 years for her properties to go in value so she can retire. Because, she’s swimming in cashflow from her portfolio…she retired in her 30’s to Sydney’s Northshore
- She doesn’t need to worry about tenant vacancies. Because she knows how to pick the right sort of commercial properties – with rock-solid leases of up to 5 years in place.
- She doesn’t need to worry about Sydney’s crazy high residential property prices – because she’s buying affordable commercial properties
If you’d like to discover this new way for smart Sydney investors to potentially skyrocket their real estate cashflow…then come and meet this lady at Deals on Fire.
But you must hurry because it starts this weekend. Over 520 smart investors have registered to join us – don’t miss out on being one of them.