So many of us have been inspired to start building wealth by reading Robert Kiyosaki’s books.
So, here’s 10 of Kiyosaki’s top quotes to help you create long-lasting wealth and cash flow.
- People think that working hard for money and then buying things that make them look rich will make them rich. In most cases, it doesn’t. It only makes them more tired. They call it ‘Keeping up with the Joneses.’ And if you notice, the Joneses are exhausted.”
- The wealthy buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first. Why? Emotional discipline.
- The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is what they do in their spare time.
- “The poor and middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them. The rich buy or create assets that work for them so they don’t have to.”
- You need to understand the difference between an asset and a liability. An asset puts money in your pocket and a liability takes money from your pocket. The rich understand the difference and buy assets, not liabilities.
- The rich focus on their asset columns while the poor and middle class focus on their income columns.
- Most people never get wealthy simply because they are not trained financially to recognize opportunities right in front of them. The rich have learned to recognize opportunities as well as how to create them.
- There are three very important money skills that everyone should possess: how to earn money, how to manage it and how to invest it.
- Work to learn–don’t work for money. To become successful you must learn how to manage cash flow, systems, and people. Being in the Marines taught me leadership and working in sales for Xerox taught me how to sell and how to accept rejection. All of these skills were important for my success. Look for jobs that can help you develop the skills of managing cash flow, systems and people rather than just pay you well.
- Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. The poor, the unsuccessful, the unhappy, the unhealthy are the ones who use the word tomorrow the most.
How a Sydney Mum Cracked Robert Kiyosaki’s ‘Code’ for Real Estate Cashflow in Australia
Now, as you may know, Robert Kiyosaki only buys properties that give him a passive income.
This means the rental income covers the loan and expenses – with money left over for him.
This is called ‘positive cash flow’.
But the problem is…only in 1 in 1,000 Aussie properties give you positive cash flow.
They are like finding a tiny needle in a giant haystack!
This is why most Aussie investors fork out money each month to fund their portfolio.
But, luckily, now a Sydney mum has “cracked the code” to getting passive income from real estate in Australia.
In fact, she’s using it to generate over $870 per week in net passive income – that’s money in her pocket after property loan and expenses.
Her secret? She buys affordable positive cash flow commercial properties – cafes, offices and the like, with long-term tenants in place.
Want to learn how she does it? Join her at the ‘Real Estate Cashflow Made Easy” event.
Here’s the sort of hot cashflow deals you’ll learn how to find at this new event: