Have you ever studied the games of a Chess Grand Master?
It’s amazing how they will sacrifice pieces so readily.
‘Why would you allow yourself lose that piece so early on’, I find myself asking.
But then before you do know it….the logic of their moves shines through as they checkmate the other party in just a few moves.
You see, they are not concerned with small tactical losses – they are focused on their grand strategy – their ultimate goal.
This is also the difference between a master real estate investor and a rookie.
A master investor has a clear idea of where they are going – and how they will get there in the fastest possible time, with the least amount of risk.
The rookie, just plays one move at a time, with no clear direction or purpose.
And then, when things fail – or don’t move as fast as they want – they start to question why and conclude that property investing is a ‘bad idea’.
Now, what strategies do you need to master to be a strategic investor
- A strategy to elevate your income
- A strategy to quickly and easily slash debt
- A strategy to legally pay less tax
- A strategy to protect your income and your assets with a strong fortress
- A strategy to leverage your money effectively and safely
- A strategy to make your money roll and do the hard work for you so you can buy more property
The exciting part is…when you can combine these 7 elements together it’s like rocket fuel for your portfolio….you potentially can accelerate faster….and with more confidence than ever before.