An inspiring story for you…
Bear Grylss once tried get into the SAS – the most elite British fighting force.
This is one of the hardest challenges in the world.
‘We don’t try to fail you – we try to kill you’, said one of the instructors to him
They’d carry backpacks full of rocks through marshes and through the Scottish highland hills – after days without sleep.
And, that was on their days off!
But he failed the recruitment process.
This is no surprise – 90% of people that apply fail – and these are some of the toughest men in the world.
And, then here’s the amazing part.
He tried again! He chose to put himself through 3 months of hell – twice!
This time he made it.
This is true grit.
The ‘stick-with-it-ness’, and keeping on going when things are uncomfortable that’s the mark of a true champion.
And of course, he’s big on being prepared.
So whenever he goes into the wild he has a survival checklist of things to bring to keep him safe.
And, like any serious endeavour, we property investors need a survival checklist in order to prosper in the market.
So I thought I’d get started in preparing one….here goes.
The Property Investors Survival Checklist
- A finance broker that specialises in property investors. With the recent tightening of finance, now more than ever before this is vital, if you want to buy multiple properties
- A due-diligence process that can help you weed out dud properties and snap up the Diamonds
- An expert accountant who can help you protect your properties from litigation etc. and reduce your tax to the minimum legally possible
- A strategic plan, that lets you know what properties you need to buy and in what order to achieve your financial goals.
- A depreciation expert, so you can take advantage of what Robert Kiyosaki calls ‘phantom cashflow’
- A mentor or coach who can help you developer your strategy and review your deals – and make sure you that you haven’t missed anything in your research
- Skills in renovating or sub-divisions so you can create equity on demand, should you need a bump in the equity growth in the portfolio
If you go into the market place, with these 7 essentials, you will be prepared to grow and prosper, amidst all the challenges.
Without, them you are like a babe lost in the woods!
If you don’t tick all the boxes on the Survival Checklist attend Todd Polke’s Property Wealth Masterclass – so you are equipped to build an income for life through real estate.
If you haven’t already registered – come along and join us now.