As wealth-creators, we’re building an asset base to give us the income we need for a comfortable life of freedom and choices.
And our daily habits play a key role in achieving this worthy goal. That’s why today I’ll share a list of 10 habits of the wealthy.
These are compiled after years of study by Tom Corley – a Best Selling Author & Accountant who specializes in studying the habits of the rich.
Tom spent five years studying the daily activities of 233 rich people and 128 poor people, and this is what he discovered.
10 Daily Habits of the Rich
1. 7 out of 10 rich people eat less than 300 junk food calories per day. Over 9 out of 10 poor people eat more than 300 junk food calories per day.
2. Poor people gamble more than twice as much as rich people.
3. Over 7 out of 10 wealthy people exercise four times a week. Less than a quarter of poor do this.
4. Nearly 7 out of 10 of wealthy write down their goals vs. 2 out of 10 for poor.
5. 16 times more poor people watch reality TV
6. Wealthy people are 8 times more likely to focus on accomplishing goals.
7. Wealthy people are 3.6 times more likely to enjoy reading.
8. Rich people are 12 times more likely to listen to audio books on the way to work.
9. Nearly half of the wealthy wake up 3 hours before work starts vs. 3 out of 100 poor people.
10. Wealthy people are 44 times more likely to educate themselves for 30 minutes or more each day
Adopt as many of these habits as you can – and watch your income and net worth accelerate.
My most effective daily habit is planning each day the day before – so I hit the ground running in the morning.
What daily habit could you adopt today to skyrocket your success and productivity?