Did you hear the story?
Recently a 7-year-old Japanese boy was left in a bear-inhabited forest as ‘punishment’ by his parents.
He was throwing stones and generally creating chaos.
So they were planning to leave him there for a few minutes to scare him.
Then they came back to get him, he had gone.
He ended up sleeping in an old military hut. Luckily there was a tap with running water attached to it, so he managed to survive.
Thank God, he was found by some soldiers a week later.
The kid has since forgiven his dad saying
“You are a good dad. I forgive you” …adding ‘’I was wrong, because I didn’t listen to what my dad was saying.”
But think of all the things this kid didn’t have out there.
– Means to create fire
– Survival skills
– Weapons to protect himself against wild animals
It’s a miracle he made it alive…He’s just an average kid – not Bear Grylls!
It reminds me of some property investors I speak too. They start investing, but they are so incredibly ill equipped to succeed.
– They only look for deals realestate.com.au (rather than finding off-market deals)
– They get advice from people who aren’t successful investors
– They just buy in their own suburb – rather than doing due diligence on emerging ‘superstar’ suburbs
– And they don’t invest strategically – no plan, just buying random properties
Then, they wonder why they get eaten by bears financially speaking!
Don’t let this be you – learn property investor survival skills at Property Wealth Masterclass