Recently someone paid $3.5 million to have lunch with investing Billionaire Warren Buffett – with all proceeds going to charity.
Warren Buffett is famous for his consistent market-beating returns over the past 50 years…
In fact, $1,000 invested with him in 1964 would be worth more than $11.5 million today.
So he’s clearly someone we can all learn from.
Here’s one of his best quotes.
Predicting rain doesn’t count. Building arcs does
• Someone is sitting in the shade today, because someone planted a tree a long time ago
• Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.
• It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behaviour is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.
• “Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
• Our favourite holding period is forever.”
• You do things when the opportunities come along. I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing.
One of my friends actually got personally mentoring from Warren Buffett.
And, he used that wisdom to turn $50,000 into a $1.2 Million nest-egg.
If I can ‘twist his arm’ I’ll get him to share some of his best investing ideas with you…because he’s the closest I’ve seen to an ‘investing genius’…